The Vyom Design team has a strong commitment to sustainable design, and designing buildings and interior spaces with a minimal environmental footprint.
We see sustainability options as great opportunities. We keep up to date with technology options through literature review, attending conferences, seminars and ongoing professional development.
Vyom Design uses the guidelines of the ‘Office Manual for Small Practices’, as developed by the International Institutes of Architects. A Project Quality Plan is prepared for each project to establish quality control procedures. Through these quality control procedures and regular internal reviews and coordination of the project, all work carried out complies with:
• Government regulations and laws.
• Relevant local and international codes and standards.
• Specific client standards and requirements.
• Particular project specifications.
Build up Design’s commitment to quality extends past specific project requirements to providing the best level of service possible.
- We utilize a fully computerized office and use CAD and related software and documentation software.
- We follow a standardised design and documentation format to provide consistent services to our clients.
- We regularly attend conferences and workshops relevant to our field.
- The director and staff are members of the Indian Institute of Architects (IIA).
- The Build up Design team has a strong commitment to sustainable design.
Space survey, site measurement as per IPMS standards and collection of data (A.C., Electricals etc.) and space allocation plan given by the clients
Working with the agreed brief we would prepare initial planning to demonstrate how the new floor space can be best utilized. Subsequently a final layout plan will be prepared. The final planning will include determination of all finishes and basic detailing of fit-out in agreement with the clients.
As part of our work we can also do 3-D, BIM Modelling and Clash Detection.We provide cost estimation, cash flow and valuation & appraisals for the projects or individual requirements.
On client approval, we will prepare all working detail drawings and specification (or schedule of works). At this stage all services including air-conditioning, electrical etc drawing shall be prepared.
Contract documentation for the competitive tender shall be prepared for selecting specialist contractor and suppliers in agreement with the clients. To also include :
- Specialist supplier, as required.
- Work schedule and program for the project.
We shall co-ordinate the entire project with the clients and other agencies. We shall oversee that the material supplied is as per contract and the workmanship is of the highest standard. Our project team will co-ordinate, supervise and visit site periodically. We shall monitor all direct supply items and attend management meetings as required. Our other duties will include :
- Preparation of payment certificates
- Preparing defect / snag list
- Preparation of final account on completion